TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All customer must be in Canada or United States of America.
2. You must be 18 years of age or older to order and to create an account with Rasta Comics. Rasta Comics may request any Guest or Registered Member for ID verification, and reserves the right to refuse, cancel, ban, and refund any orders or accounts without notice or reason. You must be 18+ years of age in order to order Rasta Comics Parental Advisory material.
3. Any one under the age of 18 must have parental consent to order and/or access Rasta Comics Parental Advisory Material.
4. You must be at least 21+ years of age in order to access or order any Rasta Comics 21+ Adult material, and must be a verified registered member, with age verification.
5. Rasta Comics does not guarantee and is not responsible for shipping delays, and damaged or lost goods while in transit through the shipping company. All customers have the option to purchase extended insurance coverage. All orders that has a sub-total of $250 or more MUST purchase extended insurance coverage for the entire sub-total of the order.
6. Rasta Comics assumes no responsibility for following due to:
◦ Mistakes made by postal offices.
◦ Wrong address deliveries (customers are advised to check their addresses before emailing)
◦ Damaged orders by postal service.
◦ Expired PO BOX numbers.
7. Rasta Comics reserves the right to revise, remove, or add to their terms and conditions for services and products offered at any time and without notice.
8. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
9. Our policy for Full or Partial Refunds after payment is as follows:
-In the case that your goods are damaged and you have insurance we will work with you to file the claim with Canada Post or Purolator. Along with your claim you will keep the damaged product. If Canada Post or Purolator does not recognize your claim we will refund up to 50% of the total paid for the damaged order and after all measures have been exhausted with the shipping company.
-If you opted to not purchase extended insurance we will help you file a claim for the $100 that is included with all orders. If you have ordered a limited edition product, or limited quantity product we will not replace your product/s or refund any amount paid for your order. We strongly recommend purchasing extended insurance with what you think your order is worth, if your order includes valuable items. We cannot guarantee your claim will be recognized and issued from the shipping company.
-Any comics that are damaged under the Rasta Comics collection will be replaced at no extra cost to you if supplies permit. We will not replace any 3rd party comics and you must file a claim with Rasta Comics and the shipping company in order to receive any money back from insurance coverage.